So-Easy Strawberry Delight
Servings and Ingredients
|2 (10 oz each) packages Hy-Vee frozen strawberries, thawed|
|24 Hy-Vee large marshmallows|
|1 (12 oz) container Hy-Vee whipped topping, thawed|
|1 sleeve(s) Hy-Vee reduced-fat snack crackers|
|5 tbsp. Hy-Vee margarine, melted|
- Drain and reserve juice from strawberries, set strawberries aside.
- Add juice and marshmallows to 2-quart sauce pan.
- Heat over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted, stirring constantly. Cool.
- Fold whipped topping and strawberries into cooled juice mixture.
- Crush crackers in a resealable bag.
- Add melted margarine to bag and mix until crumbs are coated. Press into 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Spread strawberry mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
320 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 180mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 44g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 40%
Hy-Vee reduced fat snack crackers package.