Slow-Cooker Spicy Corn Dip
Even though it's a dip, there's no reason you can't use it to top chicken, potatoes, or brats. In fact, we encourage it.
Servings and Ingredients
|3||(15 oz each) cans Hy-Vee no salt added whole kernel corn, drained|
|2||jalapenos, seeded and diced|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee sour cream|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee shredded pepper jack cheese|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
|Hy-Vee kosher sea salt, to taste|
|Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|1||(8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, cubed|
|4 slice(s)||Hy-Vee bacon, chopped|
|2 tbsp.||chives, chopped|
Things To Grab
- Large skillet
- Paper towels
- In a slow cooker, combine corn, jalapeños, sour cream, pepper jack cheese and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined. Cover and cook on HIGH for an additional 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with bacon and chives.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 105mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 4%
Hy-Vee Big Holiday Food Book 2016.