Servings and Ingredients
|⅔ c. balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided|
|¾ lbs. beef sirloin steak, 1/2- to 3/4-inch thick|
|2 large yellow peppers, halved lengthwise, seeded|
|2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges|
|2 c. sliced mushrooms|
|3 (20-by-12-inch) pieces Hy-Vee aluminum foil|
- In a large bowl, combine 1/3 cup dressing and steak. Cover and marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot heat. Grill steaks, turning after 5 minutes. Cook until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, arrange vegetables on one piece of aluminum foil. Add the remaining 1/3 cup of dressing to the vegetables.
- Completely cover with the additional pieces of aluminum foil, sealing edges tight. Place vegetable packet on grill. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve steak with vegetables for a tasty, colorful meal.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 22g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 450mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 20g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 300%