Servings and Ingredients
|1||(6.5 oz) pkg Hy-Vee broccoli au gratin rice and pasta, seasoning packet included|
|4 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter, divided|
|2 ½ c.||water|
|1 ½ c.||frozen Hy-Vee broccoli|
|1||(8 oz) pkg frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee lemon juice|
|2 ½ tbsp.||Hy-Vee honey mustard|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee parsley flakes|
- Combine rice mix and 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet. Saute over medium heat until pasta is a light golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Slowly stir in water and seasoning packet. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 12 minutes.
- Add broccoli and simmer an additional 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter, shrimp and shallot in a medium skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until shrimp is heated through.
- Stir shrimp mixture, lemon juice and honey mustard together.
- Place rice mixture into a serving bowl. Top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
300 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 830mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 13g
Vitamin A 30%
Vitamin C 50%