Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. crushed Hy-Vee wheat flakes cereal|
|1 tbsp. That's Smart parsley flakes|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee lemon pepper seasoning|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee chicken grill seasoning|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|½ c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|2 ½ lbs. uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl stir together crushed cereal, parsley flakes, lemon pepper seasoning, chicken grill seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour milk into a medium bowl. Dip chicken into milk to coat. Drain well.
- Place chicken into crumb mixture. Toss well to coat. Shake off excess.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until cooked through.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Sodium: 640 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 47g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 15%