Servings and Ingredients
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee seasoned pepper|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee seasoned salt|
|1 tsp. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|1 rack (about 2-1/2 pounds) baby back ribs|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee barbecue sauce|
|2 tbsp. pineapple juice, optional|
- Prepare grill.
- To make rub, combine pepper, salt, brown sugar and garlic powder.
- Place ribs on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Evenly coat ribs with the rub. Wrap foil around the ribs forming a packet.
- Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 2 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce and, if desired, pineapple juice.
- Remove ribs from foil and place over medium coals and cook an additional 10 minutes, brushing with sauce and turning frequently.
560 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 40g
- Cholesterol: 160mg
- Sodium: 500mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 38g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer Grilling 2008.