Scrambled Egg and Ham Pizza
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(15 oz) container garden vegetable egg substitute|
|1||(4 oz) can Hy-Vee pieces and stems mushrooms, drained|
|4||Hy-Vee English muffins, halved|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee part-skim, low-moisture mozzarella cheese, divided|
|24 slice(s)||snack-size smoked ham deli meat, divided|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour egg substitute into a greased medium skillet. Sprinkle mushrooms on top of egg substitute.
- As mixture begins to set at bottom and sides of skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula so that the uncooked portion can flow to the bottom. Do not stir. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until egg substitute is thickened throughout but still moist.
- Place English muffin halves on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese on each muffin half.
- Top each with three slices of deli meat. Evenly divide eggs among each half. Top each with 2 more tablespoons of cheese.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 1130mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 35g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 0%