Servings and Ingredients
|1 packet(s)||wonton skins, cut into fourths|
|1 lbs.||Italian sausage, browned and drained well|
|1 ½ c.||grated Cheddar cheese|
|1 ½ c.||grated Monterey Jack cheese|
|1 c.||prepared Hidden Valley Ranch dressing|
|1 c.||ripe olives, sliced, optional|
|1 c.||hot red peppers, or green, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press wontons in muffin tins and spray wontons with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until brown.
- Meanwhile, combine sausage, cheeses, salad dressing, olives and peppers.
- Remove wontons from muffin tins and place on baking sheet. Fill wontons with sausage mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes.