Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. pork sausage|
|1 lbs. Italian sausage|
|¼ c. chopped onion|
|½ c. chopped celery|
|1 c. barley, cooked and drained|
|1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup|
|½ c. water|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown sausages. Remove meat from pan and drain, reserving some drippings in the pan.
- Saute onion and celery in sausage drippings.
- In a 3-quart casserole, combine sausage, sauteed vegetables and barley.
- Combine water and soup in a saucepan and stir over low heat until smooth. Pour over other ingredients in casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.