Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||pork sausage|
|1 lbs.||Italian sausage|
|¼ c.||chopped onion|
|½ c.||chopped celery|
|1 c.||barley, cooked and drained|
|1 can(s)||cream of mushroom soup|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown sausages. Remove meat from pan and drain, reserving some drippings in the pan.
- Saute onion and celery in sausage drippings.
- In a 3-quart casserole, combine sausage, sauteed vegetables and barley.
- Combine water and soup in a saucepan and stir over low heat until smooth. Pour over other ingredients in casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.