Santa Fe Salmon Salad
Servings and Ingredients
|10 oz. fresh salmon|
|Juice of 1/2 lime|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee pepper, to taste|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee low-fat sour cream|
|½ c. Hy-Vee Select black bean and corn salsa|
|Chopped fresh cilantro, optional|
|4 green leaf lettuce leaves, optional|
|4 Hy-Vee burrito-sized tortillas, optional|
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place salmon on baking sheet. Spritz with lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil on HIGH for 10 minutes or until salmon begins to flake. Allow salmon to cool slightly.
- Transfer to a large bowl and gently flake salmon into large pieces. Stir in sour cream, salsa and, if desired, cilantro. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- For serving, place 1 lettuce leaf on top of each tortilla. Spoon salmon salad in the center and roll. If needed, use a toothpick to secure.
130 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 240mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 16g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 8%