Salted Caramel Cashew Popcorn
Servings and Ingredients
|Crisco Original no-stick cooking spray|
|1 (3.5 oz) pkg microwave white popcorn, popped (11 c. popcorn)|
|1 jar(s) Smucker's Simple Delight salted caramel topping|
|1 c. salted cashews|
|¼ tsp. coarse sea salt|
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Coat 15-by-10-by-1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Place popcorn in large bowl. Discard any unpopped kernels.
- Remove lid from topping. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds to warm.
- Drizzle warmed topping over popcorn, stirring to coat evenly. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Stir in cashews. Sprinkle evenly with salt. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Cool completely on sheets of wax paper. Store in airtight container.
200 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%
The J.M. Smucker Company.