Salmon Salad with Creamy Basil Dressing
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. Hy-Vee plain low-fat yogurt|
|1 tsp. chopped fresh basil|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee sugar|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee pepper|
|4 tbsp. Hy-Vee lemon juice, divided|
|1 lbs. fresh salmon|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee pepper, to taste|
|1 (10 oz) bag Hy-Vee Italian blend salad mix|
|8 cherry tomatoes|
|8 cucumber slices|
- Whisk together yogurt, basil, sugar, pepper and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Chill until ready to use.
- Place salmon skin-side-down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Broil on high for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from pan (skin should stick to foil) and flake with a fork.
- Divide lettuce blend into four portions, add flaked salmon and drizzle with 2 tbsp of dressing per salad. Top with 2 cherry tomatoes and 2 cucumber slices per salad.
- Keep leftover dressing in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
270 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 25g
Vitamin A 70%
Vitamin C 45%