Sage and Onion Stuffing
Easy doesn't even begin to explain how simple this stuffing is. Prechopped onions and celery can make it even easier. Sweet or spicy Italian sausage also tastes great in this simple holiday side.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(14 oz) bag cubed sage and onion stuffing|
|½ lbs.||lean ground beef|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee butter|
|½ c.||chopped onion|
|½ c.||chopped celery|
|2 ½ c.||Hy-Vee reduced-sodium chicken broth|
- Pour stuffing into a large bowl.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain and transfer to bowl.
- Wipe out skillet and melt butter over medium heat. Sauté onion and celery until soft and translucent, about 10 minutes. Scrape mixture into bowl.
- Pour chicken broth into bowl. Stir gently until stuffing cubes are well moistened and mixture is combined.
- Transfer to a 2-quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
110 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 290mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%