Roasted Maple-Sweetened Granola
To create clusters of crisp, dry granola, lightly press down the mixture when piling it into the baking pan and omit stirring while baking. Once the granola has cooled, it will break nicely into clusters.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 c. Hy-Vee old-fashioned oats, or gluten-free old-fashioned oats|
|1 c. Hy-Vee macadamia nuts|
|1 c. Hy-Vee dried cranberries|
|1 c. unsweetened coconut flakes|
|½ c. pepitas|
|½ c. Hy-Vee dried apricots, chopped|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee ground ginger|
|½ c. Hy-Vee HealthMarket coconut oil|
|½ c. Hy-Vee Select 100% pure maple syrup|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
Things To Grab
- Rimmed baking sheet
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- Large bowl
- Small saucepan
- Wire cooling rack
- Aluminum foil
- Airtight container, for storage
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Lightly grease a rimmed baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, macadamia nuts, cranberries, coconut flakes, pepitas, dried apricots and ginger.
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut oil, maple syrup and sugar. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. Add to oats mixture, tossing to coat well.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly golden, stirring occasionally. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Transfer granola to a large piece of foil. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 21g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2016