Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash with Dried Cranberries
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||butternut squash, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks|
|1 lbs.||Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved|
|2 tbsp.||plus 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided|
|½ tsp.||kosher sea salt|
|Black pepper, to taste|
|¼ c.||dried cranberries|
|2 tbsp.||extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp.||balsamic vinegar|
|¼ tsp.||Dijon mustard|
|Salt and black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place squash chunks and Brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt and pepper; gently toss with until well combined. Spread vegetables out evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, tossing gently once or twice throughout cooking, until caramelized.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries onto baking sheet during the last 5 minutes of roasting.
- Toss vegetables with the remaining teaspoon of olive oil and allow them to cool slightly while you prepare the vinaigrette.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place roasted vegetables in a large bowl. Pour on vinaigrette and gently toss until lightly dressed. Enjoy warm, lukewarm or cold.
240 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 280mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 270%
Vitamin C 190%