Servings and Ingredients
|4 Hy-Vee 10-inch soft flour tortillas|
|4 tbsp. Hy-Vee Thousand Island dressing|
|4 oz. Hy-Vee thin sliced corned beef deli meat, cut into thin bite-sized pieces|
|1 c. Hy-Vee sauerkraut, drained|
|1 c. shredded Swiss cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray bottom of a tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortilla spray-side down on a baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Thousand Island dressing on half of the tortilla. Sprinkle 1 ounce corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and 1/4 cup Swiss cheese on top of dressing. Fold top half of tortilla over the part with ingredients.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 ingredients.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.