Make your own raspberry sauce for the light and fluffy pancakes.
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. Arrowhead Mills gluten-free pancake mix|
|2 Hy-Vee eggs, beaten|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee canola oil|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee honey|
|½ c. plus 1 tbsp Hy-Vee soymilk|
|½ c. Hy-Vee butter|
|½ c. Hy-Vee sugar|
|2 pt. fresh raspberries|
|1 tsp. That's Smart imitation vanilla extract|
|2 c. Hy-Vee light whipped topping, thawed|
Things To Grab
- In a large bowl, stir together pancake mix, eggs, oil, honey and soymilk until lumps disappear.
- Preheat a griddle or pan to 375 degrees. Spray griddle with cooking spray.
- Cook pancakes, tuning when bubbles form on surface and edges begin to dry.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter. Stir in sugar and raspberries. Stirring constantly, cook 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Top pancakes with raspberry sauce and whipped topping.
580 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 37g
- Cholesterol: 190mg
- Sodium: 340mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 62g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 50%