Radicchio-Wrapped Goat Cheese
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. olive oil|
|4 tbsp. balsamic vinegar|
|4 tsp. chopped fresh thyme|
|2 tsp. Dijon mustard|
|12 radicchio leaves, blanched slightly in simmering water to soften|
|3 (4 oz each) logs goat cheese, cut into rounds|
|6 Roma tomatoes, sliced into rounds|
|1 cucumber, sliced into rounds|
|salt and pepper, to taste|
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, thyme and mustard.
- Arrange leaves on work surface. Brush center of each leaf with vinaigrette.
- Place cheese rounds in center of each leaf. Fold up leaf around cheese creating bundles. Cover and chill.
- Heat seasoned grill to medium-high. Brush each wrap with dressing. Grill until cheese softens and leaves char slightly.
- Arrange tomatoes and cucumbers on plate. Place radicchio bundles on top. Drizzle with remaining dressing, salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh thyme or chives.
170 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Protein: 6 g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 15%