Quick and Easy Apple Crisp
This apple crisp is so quick and easy, it can be made in less than 30 minutes. Serve it warm with whipped topping or a side of vanilla ice cream.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (21-oz.) can That's Smart! apple pie filling|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed|
|½ c. Hy-Vee flour|
|½ c. uncooked Hy-Vee old-fashioned oats|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|¾ tsp. Hy-Vee cinnamon|
|½ tsp. nutmeg|
|Hy-Vee whipped topping, thawed, for serving|
Things To Grab
- Hy-Vee non-stick cooking spray
- Baking dish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour apple pie filling in greased baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, oats, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sprinkle over apples.
Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with whipped topping, if desired.
270 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 50mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 50g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin D 0%
That's Smart! apple pie filling can