Pumpkin Pie Crispy Rice Treats
Color a portion of the crispy rice cereal mixture with orange food coloring and assemble it to look like pumpkin pie! To serve, cut into wedges and top with whipped cream, if desired.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 tbsp. Hy-Vee butter, divided|
|4 c. marshmallows, divided|
|6 c. Hy-Vee crispy rice cereal, divided|
|Orange food coloring, as needed|
|Reddi-Wip topping, optional|
Things To Grab
- 2 medium saucepans
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- 9-inch pie plate
- In a medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over low heat.
- Add 2 cups marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Quickly stir in 3 cups cereal and press into a greased pie plate to make the crust.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a clean medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add remaining 2 cups marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in food coloring to reach desired color; stir in 3 cups cereal. Press into pie plate for the filling. Cool completely.
- To serve, cut into pie wedges and top with Reddi-Wip, if desired.
200 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 210mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 15%
Vitamin C 15%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of November 16, 2016