Pumpkin Pancakes with Vanilla-Maple Syrup and Pecans
Round out breakfast with a few lightly spiced chicken-apple sausages and you've got one of heck of a seasonal meal.
Servings and Ingredients
|2 c. Hy-Vee complete pancake mix|
|2 tbsp. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|½ c. Hy-Vee pumpkin|
|1 ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice|
|1 (12 oz) can Hy-Vee evaporated milk|
|1 ½ c. Hy-Vee light pancake and waffle syrup|
|1 vanilla bean|
|½ c. Hy-Vee pecan pieces|
- Heat a greased griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir pancake mix, brown sugar, pumpkin, pie spice and evaporated milk until blended.
- Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry; turn and cook until golden.
- Meanwhile, pour syrup into a small saucepan. Split the vanilla bean lengthwise with a sharp knife. Scrape seeds from vanilla bean; add seeds to syrup and heat over medium heat.
- Serve pancakes with pecan pieces and warm syrup.
440 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 710mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 72g
- Protein: 10g
Vitamin A 60%
Vitamin C 0%