Pumpkin Crumb Cake
Smooth and creamy pumpkin pie mix is combined with a sugary-crunchy oatmeal crumb topping.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(30 oz) can pumpkin pie mix|
|⅔ c.||Hy-Vee evaporated milk|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs, slightly beaten|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee quick oats|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee brown sugar, packed|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee all-purpose flour|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, optional|
Things To Grab
- Hy-Vee nonstick cooking spray
- 9-by-13-inch baking pan
- Large bowl
- Medium bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk and eggs. Pour into prepared pan.
- In medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar and flour. Stir in melted butter and mix. Sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until crumbs are golden brown. Cool completely. Serve with whipped topping, if desired.
220 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 80mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of November 13, 2013.