Portobello Rosemary Stuffing
Put a homemade twist on traditional bagged stuffing with a few simple additions.
Servings and Ingredients
|1 bag(s)||Hy-Vee Bakery bread cubes|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|1||medium onion, chopped|
|1||(8 oz) container baby bella mushrooms, sliced|
|1||(14.5 oz) can Swanson's chicken broth|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee butter|
|⅓ c.||dry white wine, such as Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc|
|1||(6 oz) pkg Hy-Vee turkey stuffing mix|
|1 tbsp.||minced fresh rosemary or 1 tsp crumbled dried rosemary|
Things To Grab
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until cubes are toasted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté onions and mushrooms until onions are translucent and mushrooms are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add broth, butter and wine; stir until butter is melted and mixture begins to bubble.
- In a large bowl, toss together toasted bread cubes, stuffing mix and rosemary. Slowly add the liquid mixture, toss until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to a 13-by-9-inch casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking for 10 to 15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
150 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 380mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Seasons Fall 2010.