Servings and Ingredients
|2 tsp. olive oil|
|4 (3 to 4 oz each) slices boneless pork loin|
|salt and pepper|
|2 tbsp. chicken stock or broth|
|¼ c. red wine|
|½ tsp. sage|
|½ tsp. thyme|
|2 tbsp. minced green onion|
|½ tsp. minced garlic|
|2 tbsp. minced parsley|
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Season pork loin slices with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour.
- Brown meat well on both sides in the olive oil. Remove meat from skillet.
- Drain oil from pan. Add chicken stock, red wine, sage, thyme, green onion, garlic and parsley. Boil until liquid is reduced by half.
- Return meat to pan and reduce heat. Cover pan and simmer 5 minutes, or pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Let rest about 3 minutes before serving.