Servings and Ingredients
|1 (12 oz tube) refrigerated Hy-Vee flaky biscuits|
|1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee tomato sauce|
|½ lbs. Italian sausage|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee oregano|
|½ c. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate biscuits. Flatten each biscuit into a 5-inch round. Press each biscuit into the bottom and up sides of each cup in an ungreased 12-cup muffin pan. Chill until ready to fill.
- In 10-inch skillet, brown Italian sausage. Drain. Stir in tomato sauce and oregano. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden. Let stand in pan for 5 minutes. Remove pizza cups from pan. Serve.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 720mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 6%
Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2013.