Servings and Ingredients
|2 c.||diced pineapple|
|1||fresh jalapeño, sliced|
|½||red bell pepper, seeded and diced|
|1 tbsp.||fresh lime juice|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee mayonnaise|
|1||canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce|
|1 lbs.||lean ground beef|
|6||Hy-Vee Bakery cocktail buns, split|
- For pineapple salsa, in a medium bowl, combine pineapple, jalapeño and red bell pepper. Toss with lime juice and season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- For chipotle sauce, in a small food processor, combine mayonnaise and chipotle pepper and blend until completely combined; set aside.
- Form ground beef into 6 patties, season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat a charcoal or gas grill to medium heat for direct cooking.
- Grill patties for 14 to 18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees, turning once halfway through grilling.
- Spread chipotle sauce on the bottom half of buns. Top with grilled slider patties, pineapple salsa and top bun.
490 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 35g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 380mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 18g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 70%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of June 10, 2015.