Servings and Ingredients
|1 (24 oz) package vanilla almond bark|
|1 (17 oz) Hy-Vee chocolate creme Dunksters|
|1 c. crushed candy canes|
- Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Place almond bark in a microwave-safe dish and microwave for 90 seconds. Stir well. Continue to microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring well after each interval until smooth.
- Holding the bottom of a cookie, carefully dip the top of the cookie into the melted almond bark to coat. Allow the excess almond bark to drip off the cookie into the bowl. Place on baking sheet, almond-bark-side up. Sprinkle each cookie with crushed candy.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Chill 15 minutes or until the almond bark has set.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 120mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%