Pecan Monkey Bread
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee pecan pieces|
|2 (7.5 oz each) tubes refrigerated Hy-Vee homestyle biscuits, cut into fourths|
|½ c. Hy-Vee margarine, melted|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and pecan pieces. Sprinkle half onto the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Dip half the biscuit pieces into the melted butter and arrange over the brown sugar mixture in pan.
- Repeat with remaining brown sugar mixture and biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate. Serve warm.
270 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%
Hy-Vee Seasons Back to School 2013.