Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|4 clove(s)||garlic, finely chopped|
|1 tsp.||crushed dried rosemary|
|4||(1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee plain breadcrumbs|
|2 tbsp.||chopped pecan pieces|
|2 tsp.||finely chopped fresh sage|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, garlic and rosemary in a shallow baking dish. Add pork chops to oil mixture, turning to coat. Let marinate at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together breadcrumbs, pecan pieces and sage in a pie plate.
- Remove pork chops from oil mixture letting excess oil mixture drip off. Press both sides of pork chops into breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- Place in a greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
400 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 29g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 160mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 23g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Seasons Comfort Foods Cookbook.