Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(16.5 ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|4 ½ tbsp.||Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter|
|1 ½ tbsp.||heavy whipping cream|
|Hy-Vee mini chocolate chips or Hy-Vee finely chopped peanuts, if desired|
- Spoon and shape cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with sugar-coated cup.
- Bake in 350-degree oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden-brown. Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, cream together powdered sugar, butter and peanut butter until smooth. Add heavy whipping cream and mix until light and creamy.
- Place 1 tablespoon creamed mixture on bottom side of half of cookies. Top with remaining cookies, bottom side to filling.
- Roll edges into mini chocolate chips or finely chopped peanuts, if desired.
200 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 140mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%