Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c.||light corn syrup|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee miniature marshmallows|
|¾ c.||Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter|
|4 c.||Hy-Vee honey graham crunch|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee dried mixed berries|
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir together corn syrup, marshmallows and peanut butter.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring every minute.
- Add cereal and berries to mixture and stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into a greased 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Cool completely.
- Cut into 16 bars and wrap individually in plastic wrap for quick snacks. Store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 4%