Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
You’ll never go back to plain, old boxed brownies again. Enjoy this chilled pie, topped with a cream cheese, whipped topping and peanut butter frosting.
Servings and Ingredients
|1||(18.9-oz) box Hy-Vee triple chunk premium brownie mix|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee peanut butter baking chips|
|1||Hy-Vee large egg|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee vegetable oil|
|1||(8-oz.) pkg Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee powdered sugar|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter|
|1||(8-oz.) container Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee mini semi-sweet chocolate chips|
Things To Grab
- Hy-Vee non-stick cooking spray
- 9-inch deep dish glass pie plate
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Medium bowl
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of 9-inch deep dish glass pie plate; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions with peanut butter chips, eggs, water and oil. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly, then refrigerate at least 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter, beating until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over cooled brownie mixture. Top with chocolate chips. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Store covered in refrigerator.
520 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 27g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 65g
- Protein: 7g
Vitamin D 0%
Hy-Vee Triple Chunk Premium Brownie mix