Peach Strudel Bake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Hy-Vee baking mix, divided|
|½ c. Hy-Vee granulated sugar|
|1 ½ tsp. apple pie spice|
|3 tbsp. Hy-Vee margarine, divided|
|½ c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|2 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|3 c. fresh sliced peaches|
|⅓ c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee chopped pecans|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|Hy-Vee light whipped topping, thawed, optional|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup baking mix, granulated sugar and apple pie spice. Cut in 1 tablespoon margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine coarse crumbs.
- Stir milk, eggs and peaches into dry mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup baking mix, brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Cut in 2 tablespoon margarine until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Sprinkle over peach mixture.
- Bake, uncovered 45 minutes. Cool on wire rack before serving. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 8%