PB&J Ice Cream Squares
Your classic PB&J takes on a new shape and flavor in these crunchy ice cream squares. Drizzle with jelly, and sprinkle with dry roasted peanuts.
Servings and Ingredients
|3 c. Hy-Vee Berry Crisp Crunch cereal, finely crushed to 1-1/4 c.|
|½ c. Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter, divided|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee butter, melted|
|2 tbsp. Hy-Vee sugar|
|4 c. Hy-Vee vanilla ice cream, softened, divided|
|¼ c. light corn syrup|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee butter , softened|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee grape jelly, warmed|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee dry roasted peanuts, chopped, optional|
Things To Grab
- 8-inch sqaure baking pan
- That's Smart! aluminum foil
- Hy-Vee non-stick cooking spray
- Large bowl
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with non- stick cooking spray.
- Combine cereal, 1/4 cup peanut butter, melted butter and sugar; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Spread 2 cups ice cream over crust; freeze 15 minutes.
- Stir together remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter, corn syrup and softened butter until smooth; spread mixture over ice cream. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Spread remaining 2 cups ice cream over peanut butter mixture.
- Drizzle jelly over top. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove from pan and remove foil. Cut into squares.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 190mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 44g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin D 0%
Hy-Vee Berry Crisp Crunch cereal box.