Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. 85%-lean fresh ground beef|
|8 slice(s) Hy-Vee wheat sandwich bread|
|Hy-Vee Thousand Island dressing, optional|
- Heat griddle or grill over medium heat.
- Form ground beef into 4 (1/4-inch-thick) patties. Cook for 5 minutes; flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature of patties reaches 160 degrees. During the last minute of cooking, place a cheese slice on top of each patty.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast bread.
- Place a hamburger patty on top of a slice of toasted bread, top with optional Thousand Island dressing and another slice of toasted bread. Repeat with remaining hamburger patties.
- Variation: The hamburger patties may be grilled on a preheated countertop grill.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 600mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 29g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%