Servings and Ingredients
|1 small box Rice Chex cereal|
|1 small box Wheat Chex cereal|
|1 small box Cheerios cereal|
|1 lbs. thin pretzels|
|4 c. margarine|
|4 tbsp. garlic salt|
|4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce|
|1 ½ c. mixed or cocktail nuts|
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Combine Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, Cheerios and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt margarine and stir in garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over cereals and stir until well coated. Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet or into a large casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring carefully every 15 minutes.
- Stir in nuts. Bake an additional 30 minutes.