Servings and Ingredients
|3 lbs. ground beef|
|3 Hy-Vee large eggs|
|1 medium onion, diced|
|1 c. Hy-Vee plain bread crumbs|
|1 (14 ounce) can Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee chili powder|
|1 tbsp. Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|2 c. Hy-Vee ketchup|
|2 c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|2 tbsp. liquid smoke seasoning|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with foil and lightly grease with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Mix ground beef, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, chili powder and garlic powder until well combined.
- Form meat mixture into 1-1/2-inch balls using cookie scoop or by hand. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning meatballs halfway through baking. Place baked meatballs in a large slow-cooker.
- Meanwhile, heat ketchup, brown sugar and liquid smoke in small saucepan over medium heat until bubbly, stirring constantly. Pour sauce over meatballs in slow-cooker.
- Heat in slow-cooker on LOW for at least 1 hour before serving.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 110mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 2%