Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. 93% lean ground beef|
|½ lbs. 90% lean ground beef|
|½ lbs. Italian sausage|
|1 Hy-Vee large egg, well-beaten|
|1 (16 oz) loaf asiago focaccia bread, warmed and sliced in half|
|4 slice(s) Hy-Vee American deluxe sliced cheese|
|Assorted toppings: lettuce leaves, onion slices, tomato slices, pickles, ketchup, mustard|
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Combine ground beef, sausage and egg in a large bowl. Form into a large, thin patty, about 10 inches in diameter.
- Carefully transfer patty to skillet. Cover and cook for 20 minutes. Carefully flip patty and cook, covered, for an additional 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Remove from heat.
- Arrange cheese slices on top of patty and allow to stand until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Carefully place patty on bottom half of bread. Top with desired toppings and top half of bread. Slice into 8 wedges.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 630mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 25g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%