Servings and Ingredients
|1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast|
|1 tbsp. olive oil|
|1 tbsp. lemon juice|
|¼ tsp. salt|
|2 tsp. Spice Islands leaf oregano|
|¼ tsp. Spice Islands ground black pepper|
|¼ tsp. Spice Islands garlic powder|
|½ c. feta cheese (2-1/2 oz)|
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine oregano, salt, black pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Coat chicken with olive oil and lemon juice, then sprinkle seasoning on both sides.
- Place chicken on 15x10x1-inch metal baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Turn oven to broiler setting. Top chicken breast with feta cheese and broil 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with rice or pasta.
177 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Sodium: 283mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 25g