Servings and Ingredients
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter|
|2 ½ c.||fresh sliced mushrooms, finely chopped after measuring|
|⅓ c.||finely chopped onion|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee thyme|
|¼ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|¼ tsp.||ground mixed peppercorns|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee flour|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee sour cream|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee cream cheese|
|¼ c.||cooked, crumbled Hy-Vee bacon (about 2-3 slices)|
|½ packet(s)||puff pastry sheets (1 sheet), thawed|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat melt butter. Add mushrooms and onion and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Season with thyme, salt and peppercorns.
- Sprinkle flour over mushroom mixture, stirring to combine. Stir in sour cream, cream cheese and bacon; heat until cheeses are melted and mixed through. Remove from heat.*
- Meanwhile, roll pastry sheet into 9-by-18-inch rectangle. Cut into 18 (3-inch) squares. Press squares into mini-muffin tins. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon mushroom mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- *Test Kitchen Tip: Mushroom mixture can be made 1 day in advance. Refrigerate in a sealed container until baking time.
80 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 2g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%