Servings and Ingredients
|1 c.||butter, softened|
|1 lbs.||powdered sugar|
|1 lbs.||flaked coconut|
|½ c.||sweetened condensed milk|
|1 c.||chopped walnuts|
|1||(12 oz) pkg chocolate chips|
|4 oz.||unsweetened chocolate squares|
|1 piece(s)||paraffin wax (2x1x1/2-inch)|
- Cream butter and sugar. Stir in coconut, milk, walnuts and vanilla. Refrigerate until slightly firm.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls. Insert a toothpick in each. Place on cookie sheets and freeze.
- In double boiler over simmering water, melt chocolate chips, chocolate squares and paraffin wax. Keep warm over hot water.
- Using toothpicks as handles, dip frozen balls into chocolate mixture. Stick picks into Styrofoam sheets. Chill until firm.
- Remove toothpicks. Package candy in individual paper liners.
190 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 55mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 22g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 0%