Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|2 tbsp.||Hy-Vee orange juice|
|3 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee paprika|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground cumin|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground cinnamon|
|⅛ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground ginger|
|¼ tsp.||cayenne pepper|
|8||wooden or metal skewers|
|1||small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices|
|1||small summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices|
|1||medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1||(8 oz) container whole baby bella mushrooms|
|1 c.||grape tomatoes|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee black pepper, to taste|
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish; set aside.
- For marinade, in a small bowl whisk together olive oil, orange juice, garlic, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, ginger and cayenne pepper. Add marinade to chicken in bag; seal bag. Turn to coat chicken. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, if using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes before grilling to prevent from burning. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with lightly greased grill rack for direct cooking over medium-high heat.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Thread chicken, zucchini, summer squash, red onion, mushrooms and tomatoes onto skewers, leaving 1/4-inch space between pieces. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Grill chicken and vegetable skewers for 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken is 165 degrees, turning occasionally.
250 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 65mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 29g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 50%
Hy-Vee Seasons Summer 2016.