Mixed Berry Pizza Bars
Servings and Ingredients
|1 ¼ c. Hy-Vee reduced-fat baking mix|
|¼ c. plus 1/3 cup Splenda sweetener, divided|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee margarine|
|1 (8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee vanilla|
|1 c. sliced fresh strawberries|
|½ c. fresh blackberries|
|½ c. fresh raspberries|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix and 1/4-cup Splenda sweetener. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles small peas.
- Press mixture into a greased 8-by-8-inch baking pan to form a crust. Bake uncovered 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix 1/3 cup Splenda sweetener, cream cheese and vanilla with an electric mixer in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Gently spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Top with berries.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
180 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 420mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 25%