Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (18.25 oz) pkg Hy-Vee Swiss chocolate cake mix|
|2 Hy-Vee eggs|
|1 ½ c. water|
|4 c. Blue Bunny lite mint chip ice cream, softened|
|1 (8 oz) container frozen Hy-Vee light whipped topping, thawed|
|5 to 6 drops green food coloring|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs and water according to package directions.
- Pour cake mix into two 8-inch round cake pans and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Place one chocolate cake on serving plate and spoon ice cream evenly onto cake top. Top with remaining cake.
- Stir together whipped topping and food coloring. Frost cake layers with whipped topping.
- Place in freezer for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Cut pieces and serve. Freeze remaining cake.
320 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 400mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 49g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%