Mini Fruit Tarts
Servings and Ingredients
|1||Hy-Vee refrigerated pie crust|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee apple jelly, divided|
|6||fresh sweet cherries, pitted|
|Fresh mint, optional|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Using a round cookie cutter or the rim of a large glass, cut six 3-1/2-inch-diameter circles from the pie crust.
- Press circles into tart pans or muffin cups and flute edges. Prick with fork.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden-brown. Let cool and remove from muffin tins.
- Microwave 1 tablespoon apple jelly for 25 seconds or until jelly thins. Mix in grapes and cherries. Set aside.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon apple jelly into each pie shell. Top with fruit mixture and garnish with mint if desired.
- *Variation: These tarts would also be delicious with sugar cookie dough instead of pie crust.
60 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 20mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Protein: 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 4%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of June 8, 2011.