Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
Servings and Ingredients
|12||Hy-Vee vanilla wafers|
|¾ c.||fat free cottage cheese|
|1||(8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee reduced-fat cream cheese, softened|
|6 tbsp.||Splenda sweetener|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee vanilla extract|
|1 c.||light cherry pie filling|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cup cake liners. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup cake liner.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese and cream cheese. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sweetener, eggs and vanilla extract. Spoon about 1/4 cup into each cup cake liner.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Store covered in the refrigerator until serving time.
- To serve, top each with about 1 1/2 tablespoons cherry pie filling.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Cholesterol: 45mg
- Sodium: 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 5g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 0%