Mini Cake and Bundt Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (18.25 oz) pkg Hy-Vee deluxe cake mix, plus ingredients called for on the package|
|1 (16 oz) tub Hy-Vee frosting|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray Hy-Vee teddy pan, multi flower pan, tart pan or mini bundt pan with cooking spray for baking. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Fill each cup in pan about half full. Reserve remaining batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of each cake comes out clean.
- Cool cakes in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes and invert cakes onto wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
- Allow pan to cool completely before washing and repeating using remaining batter.