Marble Bark with Berries and Nuts
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c.||dark chocolate chips|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee white baking chips|
|1 c.||Hy-Vee mixed nuts, toasted and coarsely chopped|
|1||(5 oz) bag Hy-Vee dried mixed berries|
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In microwave-safe bowls, melt chocolate chips in one bowl and white baking chips in a separate bowl in the microwave on MEDIUM power, stirring every minute, until melted.
- Working quickly, pour melted dark chocolate chips onto parchment and spread into a 10-inch square. Dollop melted white baking chips on top of melted dark chocolate chips. Swirl together.
- Sprinkle with nuts and dried berries. Press lightly into chocolate.
- Cover and chill until the chocolate has hardened, about 2 hours.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into 2-inch squares.
140 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 25mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 1g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%