Servings and Ingredients
|1 small tart apple, thinly sliced|
|2 small ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch rounds|
|2 tbsp. maple syrup, divided|
|½ tbsp. canola oil|
|¼ c. whole wheat pastry flour|
|½ c. rolled oats|
|¼ tsp. cinnamon|
|1 ½ tbsp. water|
|½ tsp. vanilla|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small lightly oiled casserole dish, toss apples and bananas with 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- In a medium bowl, combine canola oil and flour. With fork or pastry blender, mix in rolled oats, salt and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of fruit.
- Add water and vanilla until moist but crumbly. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon maple syrup.
- Cover and bake at 400 degrees until soft, about 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes to crisp the topping.
234 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 92mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 49g
- Protein: 4g