Lobster Mac and Cheese
Make an easy everyday version of mac and cheese special by stirring in tender bites of lobster. You deserve it.
Servings and Ingredients
|8 oz. cellentani or cavatappi pasta|
|2 c. Hy-Vee whole milk|
|8 oz. block American cheese, cut into cubes|
|1 c. Hy-Vee shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
|4 oz. Hy-Vee cream cheese, cubed|
|1 lbs. cooked Maine lobster meat, chopped|
|3 slice(s) Hy-Vee bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and chopped|
|2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped, plus additional for garnish|
|Hy-Vee salt, to taste|
|Hy-Vee ground black pepper, to taste|
|Hy-Vee crushed red pepper, to taste|
|¼ c. Green onions, finely chopped|
Things To Grab
- Large pot
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat milk in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in American cheese, cheddar cheese and cream cheese. Cook and stir until cheeses are melted.
- Stir in pasta; cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lobster, bacon, and 2 teaspoons thyme. Season to taste with salt, black pepper and crushed red pepper.
- Serve topped with green onions and additional thyme.
560 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 30g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Sodium: 1210mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 37g
- Protein: 37g
Vitamin A 25%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Seasons Holiday 2015.